【Record】 Real-world GNSS signals
【Replay】 GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, Beidou, SBAS & QZSS RF signals
【Simulation】User-defined scenarios at any location
The most easy-to-use, compact, versatile multi-constellation GNSS simulator on the market
LabSat 3 Wideband is a new generation of full frequency point recording and replay simulator
The most powerful LabSat yet, the LabSat 3 Wideband captures and plays back more GNSS signals at higher resolution. Small, lightweight, battery-operated and with a removable solid-state drive, it lets you quickly acquire real satellite signals that users can reproduce indoors.
With three channels, up to 56MHz bandwidth, and 6-bit quantized sampling, the LabSat 3 WIDEBAND can handle virtually any constellation and signal combination that exists today, with ample spare capacity for future planned signals.
LabSat 3 Wideband can record and replay the following signals:
GPS： L1 / L2 / L5
GLONASS： L1 / L2 / L3
Beidou： B1 / B2 / B3
QZSS： L1 / L2 / L5
Galileo： E1 / E1a / E5a / E5b / E6
NavIC: L5/S-band （S wave band）
SBAS： WAAS、 EGNOS、 GAGAN、 MSAS、 SDCM
LabSat 3 Wideband is suitable for testing and developing numerous products in a variety of application areas:
High-precision positioning test of driverless cars
·High-precision positioning measuring instrument
· Personal monitoring and navigation equipment
· Aerospace navigation applications
· Offline product testing of navigation and positioning products
·Have all the functions of LABSAT 3 GNSS recording and replay simulator at the same time
LabSat 3 GNSS recording and replay simulator
The most cost-effective, portable and multi-functional imported GNSS recording and replay simulator on the market.
1. Can be used for GPS L1, GLONASS L1, Galileo E1, BeiDou B1, QZSS and SBAS;
2. Small size, sturdy and durable, all-alloy;
3. Completely independent operation (no peripheral PC required);
4. Compact, lightweight and portable;
5. Simple to use, one-click recording;
6. Single constellation, double constellation or triple constellation;
7. The built-in battery can support up to 2 hours of power supply.
Support following constellations:
LabSat can choose any of the following three frequency points
1575.420 MHz - GPS L1 + Galileo + SBAS + QZSS
1602.000 MHz - GLONASS L1
1561.098 MHz - BeiDou B1
Extra signal recording:
Customized scenarios (simulation software):
LabSat RT GNSS Real Time Signal Simulator
Being the most cost-effective real-time closed-loop signal simulator on the market. it can simulate satellite signals synchronized with the current time.