Brake Disc Static DTV Tester
The DT-S is an automatic high-precision measurement system for Disc Thickness Variation (DTV) and Lateral Runout (LRO) of brake rotors. These conditions are the major causes of brake chatter/judder and can ultimately lead to premature NVH problems. The system provides the user DTV and Runout data
in a three-dimensional imaging format, thus helping in investigation and analysis of geometric structure deformation caused by over-heating and excessive mileage on the brake rotor.
1. The sensors scan the full surface of the friction part of the brake rotor with
the selected track width automatically.
2. A precision air bearing spindle supports the rotor while an air bearing slide
holds the capacitance sensors to keep accurate measurement for long lasting
3. A universal fixture is used to minimize the need for multiple fixtures and easily
accommodates a wide variety of rotor shapes and sizes.
4. Fixture accuracy check feature provides reliable measurement and
5. Versatile analyzing software by “Sunware DT-S”
1. DTV, LRO for each track(s)
2. Dimensional rotor image
3. Cross sectional rotor profile
4. Jig error correction with LRO
5. Order tracking by FFT
|Adaptable Rotor Range
-Rotor diameter : 200-500mm (7.9-19.7”)
-Rotor thickness : 5-55mm (0.2-2.2”)
-Rotor weight : 30kg (166lbs) max
|3 ㎛ or better
Portable Brake Drag & DTV Tester
The device is used to measure the drag torque of the vehicle placed on the lift, the thickness difference of the brake disc DTV and the tester of the end face runout LRO. The device is easy to move and store. While rotating the vehicle and brake disc in forward/reverse directions, the drag resistance of the wheel as well as the brake disc DTV and LRO were measured while the speed was changed. The constant velocity universal joint CVJ is used to realize the connection between the motor drive shaft and the vehicle brake disc, realize the equal transmission of speed and torque, allow the deviation between the motor drive shaft and the vehicle center line, make the installation of the equipment easier and more convenient, and ensure the accurate measurement.
The speed of the drive motor can be adjusted from 0 to 50RPM, enabling drag torque and brake disc DTV and LRO measurement at different speeds. The measured value is saved in units of rotation angle, and the test value can be browsed and analyzed according to the rotation angle of the wheel. It can perform FFT analysis and order tracking analysis on the test value, and provide reliable and beneficial analysis data for judging whether there is resonance between the test value and the braking component.
The brake jitter and noise involved in the braking NVH are mainly caused by the fluctuation of the braking pressure and the braking torque. Among them, the thickness variable DTV of the brake disc and the end face runout LRO are the key influencing parameters.
1、Low rotational inertia structure;
2、High-precision torque sensor is used;
3、Non-Contact Capacitive Displacement Sensor:
4、Universal hub adapter for all types of cars;
5、Convenient data acquisition and analysis software.
|0.0 mm ~ 2.5 mm
|Number of probes
|2 （4 or 6 optional）
based on Windows
|Height adjustment range
|360mm ~ 710 mm
Constant velocity joint, allowing 15° alignment medium error
-10 °C ~ 50 °C
|W798 x D350 x H390 (mm)
The DT-V is a DTV measuring system of the vehicle. Non-contact type of capacitive sensor measure mounted lateral run out (LRO) and DTV in the car. Cold judder is measured in the off brake condition to investigate mounted lateral run out and DTV. Hot judder is measured while snap stop or one stop with high speed driving to investigate thermal deformation of rotor like corning and its behavior.
1. Compact & robust sensor fixture.
2. Anti- vibration controller.
3. Time & wheel angle base sampling.
4. Manual or brake interlock trigger.
5. Versatile analyzing software by “Sunware DT-V”
|No. of sensor
|8 (2pairs each LH./RH)
Comprehensive Calier Function Tester
CFT-L is a comprehensive caliper function test system that evaluate performance and find defective factors. In pre-run stage it makes brake several times as per programed condition by Supplying compressed fluid. Fluid leakage and total flow together with Brake force are checked during the period. And then Drag Torque, DTV/LRO and any other factors performance tested recorded and displayed.
1. Universal concept disc and caliper mounting fixture.
2. Friction free spindle bearing.
3. PC base speed, pressure control.
4. Non-contact type DTV/Runout sensors.
5. Precision digital torque sensor.
6. High resolution flow meter.
7. Versatile Analyzing software.(Sunware CFT-L)
|0 ~ 50 RPM(±1RPM)
|0 ~ 12 N∙m(0.1% FSO)
|50 Nl/min @ 0.6Mpas
|220V AC, 3A 1Ph
1. High resolution torque test:
Friction free Air Bearing spindle support torque transmittal drive shaft between Torque sensor and caliper assembled disc to minimize rotational Resistance In the drive shaft. So that it can measure even very law residual Drag Torque.
2. DTV / Runout test
Non-contact type Displacement Sensors and flexible fixture helps easy test Of DTV and Lateral Runout (LRO) of the Disc precisely.
3. Universal Disc & Caliper mounting Fixture
In order to accommodate various size and shape of disc and caliper, equipped Universal concept of jigs and fixtures enable covering most of Common Disc & Calipers.
4. Brake fluid leak test
Embedded precision flow meter in Brake fluid supply line can measure fluid volume. And define the fluid leakage in master cylinder.
5. Pinch force test
Pinch force of the caliper can be measured by the embedded force sensor.
6. Versatile Software
Measurement program offered test condition set up and display of Min/Max test values and tolerance discrepancy with warning signal during the test.
Analyzing programs serve details in value distribution in cycle and statistical data and so on.
The test procedure of the CFT-L is as follows.
1. Power on the equipment PC and open the CFT-L measuring program.
2. Check the Brake Fluid level and if it is under the Lower mark, refill it.
3. Mount the Disc at the Drive Shaft end-The universal mount jig can adapt Diameter 200mm to
400mm of Disc.
4. Mount caliper at caliper mounting fixture it can moves x,y,z 3directions and tilt angle in
accordance with the pad position.
5. Adjust the gap between disc and pad in caliper to secure running clearance of the disc.
6. Connect the Brake fluid supply pipe into the caliper inlet.
7. Bleeding the air in the master cylinder with push the pedal of fluid supply switch several times till
8. Click the “READY” button in the measurement program CFT-L and then select “FLOW CHECK” in
the menu.-It begins to supply brake fluid into the master cylinder in accordance with sett pressure,
duration, and cycles during the braking period, measure the pressure, total flow of the Brake fluid
measured and define the fluid leakage phenomenon together with pinch force of the master
9. Click the “START” then the drive shaft begin to rotate the disc and measure Drag Torque DTV
and runout of the Disc. --- Prior to start, user have to select rotation speed, cycles.-For example,
10. Save the test data under the designated file name after clicking “STOP” and then finish the test.
11. Open the analyzing program(CFT-L Viewer) and the file names which want to investigate and
The DB4 engine tachometer can perform tachometer measurements on any model of gasoline and diesel engines, 2-stroke or 4-stroke, from 1 to 12 cylinders. If the measurement is taken from the vehicle battery, the number of cylinders is from 1 to 8.
Measurements can be made in the following ways:
◆ The sensor cable collects the vehicle battery signal;
◆ Photoelectric sensors and reflectors are installed on diesel and gasoline engines, pulleys and other rotating parts;
◆ The induction clip is stuck on the ignition coil with distributed ignition system;
◆ Piezo is clamped on the injection pipe of diesel engine;
◆ Induction clamp is used for high pressure common rail engine.
Car Roll Cage
This titanium roll cage complies with the NHTSA-2001-9663 document of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Its purpose is to effectively avoid the rollover accident of the car in turning or other emergency situations. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure and convenient use, and is an ideal anti-overturning protection device for vehicles. Available in light, standard and heavy duty models.